ARIES (March 21-April 19): A cash injection is apparent. Networking will inspire you to develop your ideas and move forward with your plans. Conversations will lead to new possibilities. Surround yourself with people who are productive, not demanding. Make romance a priority.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Create opportunity instead of opposition. Be a team player by diversifying and adapting to different methods. Reaching your destination successfully will be what counts in the end. Control your emotions, and don't reveal personal secrets.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Decide what's important to you, and pursue your dreams. Your strength of character will make a difference to anyone in a position to help you. Take action now, both personally and professionally, and you will improve your life.
CANCER (June 21-July 22): Don't complicate your life when it's so important to reach your set goals in order to make personal and professional gains. Change is upon you, and though you may not like it at first, in the end you will benefit.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Financial gains can be yours if you put a unique spin on what you do. Drum up interest, and get people involved who have something to contribute. Be a leader, and draw attention to your ideas. Show strength, and control your emotions.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Call the shots, and resolve difficult issues that have been hanging over you. Speak from the heart, show compassion, and you will attract people who have the creative ability to help you achieve your goals. Travel plans will pay off.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Your time and know-how will take you to the top. Open conversations, and use your charm to inspire creative people to join your cause. Traveling or doing something that makes you feel good about you should be your goal.
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Trust what you know, and use your judgment when making an important decision that can affect your financial future. Don't shy away from someone you think may be superior to you. Put your best foot forward, and you'll discover how great you are.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): You can match anyone you come up against. Live, love, and laugh your way to the top. Partnerships will help you make alterations to your life that will bring you great satisfaction and recognition. Love is highlighted.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Approach your responsibilities seriously to command the attention and assistance you require. Methodical plans will allow you to outmaneuver the competition. Knowing your audience will lead to personal and professional success.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Reopen past relationships, and you will win approval. Your dedication and desire to be the best you can be will bring you greater success in partnerships that can change your life financially and emotionally. Love is highlighted.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Don't trust a sales pitch. Experience will shed light on what you should do now. Don't show vulnerability. The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. Do your due diligence before you make a move.
Thoughts I've had in the elevator:
• Did that guy really just push "2"? You're 19 years old, dude. TAKE THE STAIRS.
• Cover your mouth when you cough, jackhole.
• Awk-ward si-lence.
• Who's scratching my arm right now?
• Boo; I didn't want them to stop.
• Ugh, dude, I think I'm getting a contact high off of your coat.
• For Pete's sake, is there some sort of Mouthbreather Scholarship at this university I don't know about?
• (Sniff.) No. (Sniff, sniff.) NO. Someone did not really just do that, did they? Ick, icky, ick. Sulfur, eggs, burnt hair. Seriously, people?. This is an elevator, not a first-grader's birthday party. Eat more fiber or buy a damn cork.
• Oh great, everyone just got off the elevator except me and this kid who refuses to get out of my bubble.
• Maybe he thinks the same about me, which would make sense seeing as he's the one backed into a corner. Whatever, he's still in my bubble.
• That guy in the corner looks awfully familiar … How do I know him? Class? I don't think so. Church? Definitely not. Oh, I remember. Summit, freshman year. Oh gosh … that was the night I ate spaghetti before I went out. I wonder what he did with those shoes.
• This scalp in front of my face has major dandruff issues. Oh, nose. I have to sneeze.
• Please tell me that's a chemistry book pressing against my leg.
• How did footprints get on the ceiling?
Trisha Spence thinks she should become claustrophobic.