ARIES (March 21-April 19): Someone is likely to pressure you to alter your living arrangements or bring in someone to help with your plans. Don't limit what you can do by withholding the way you feel. You are due for a change of scenery.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Taking on a new interest or fraternizing with your peers will help you gain confidence and position you for advancement. Explore your skills and how you can utilize them to help you earn more money. Push for what you want.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Don't share information that has the potential to backfire, make you look bad, or put you in an unfavorable position. Not everyone will be honest about what 's being offered or what's expected of you. Follow your intuition and your creativity.
CANCER (June 21-July 22): Emotions will be hard to hide, but if you channel your energy into something unusual or creative, you will be able to avoid criticism or questioning. Refrain from making impulsive moves for all the wrong reasons. Think before you act.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Keep a close eye on your finances. A creative approach to your investments will help you stretch your money. Getting involved in an event or activity will lead to interaction with someone who has something worthwhile to contribute or teach you.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Be careful about whom you trust. Not everyone will keep a secret or help you get ahead. Consider what you have to offer and what you are being offered in return. You may be best to follow your own path and work alone.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Expand your mind, and put your experience to good use. Socializing without overindulging will allow you to connect with someone who can help you make changes to your personal and professional life. Love and romance are looking good.
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Run your ideas past someone you trust or whom you believe has the experience to offer you suggestions or solutions that will ensure success. You need a place to work that you feel is conducive to your creative growth. Prosperity is within reach.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Greater employment opportunities are apparent. Enhance your résumé, talk to employment agencies, or consider ways to run your own small business for added income. Love is in the stars. Don't hesitate to make the first move.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): You will have to balance your business and personal life carefully. Taking care of responsibilities will show everyone that you are capable of handling whatever comes your way. Listen attentively. Act on what you hear and what you know will work.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Trust in your own ability. Don't wait for others to make the first move. Show your capabilities, and let your intentions be known. Larger quarters or more people visiting or living with you will be economically beneficial.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Discuss your plans for the future. Not everyone will agree with your choices, but you will quickly find out whom you can count on and whom you cannot. Persistence will pay off, and networking will lead to secret information.
What's in Romney's wallet?
• First $10,000 bill earned at his summer job as CEO of a lawn-mowing conglomerate when he was 16.
• "Free drink for every 5,000 Holocaust victims baptized" card from Salt Lake City McDonald's.
• Dog & Suds Canine Car Wash gift card.
• Picture of great grampa Romney with all five great grandma Romneys.
• Keycard for the car elevator at the two-story underground parking garage at the new mansion.
• "Corporations are people, my friend" lapel pin.
• Donald Trump's secretary's filing clerk's cell number.
• Lock of dyed blond hair from a beloved high-school chum.
• Massachusetts Romney-care health-insurance card No. 1.
• "We are the 0.1 percent" protest-meeting flier.
• Postcard of the "right-height trees" in Michigan.
• Hand-scrawled note from Marco Rubio wherein he begs to be VP.
• $1 billion check from the Koch brothers to Romney PAC, an independent group that has nothing to do with the campaign, nothing at all.
• List of 230 ideas for negative ads to run against Obama.
• Invitation to join the Severely Conservative Club.
• An "I like to fire people" bumper sticker.
— Duncan Stewart carries a man-purse, not a wallet.