ARIES (March 21-April 19): Remembering your past will help you make wise decisions. Don't make changes based on what others say. Follow your heart and your intuition to find the path that suits you best. Love will be enhanced, and it will change your lifestyle.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): You'll have plenty to discuss with friends, neighbors, or relatives. Participate in community events to explore different cultures and ways of doing things. Take a course or attend a conference that will motivate you to be more creative.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20): You have more than you realize. Look at your assets or the skills you possess, and you will find a way to raise your income. Proceed cautiously if someone from your past tries to talk you into something that makes you feel unsure.
CANCER (June 21-July 22): Helping others will raise your profile and bring you in touch with someone who has something to offer. Don't make an impulsive decision. Consider the possibilities and decide what you want before you proceed.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Contemplate what you have to offer, and start the ball rolling. Interacting with others will change the way you do things and give you a different perspective on the possibilities that lie ahead. Consider how to make your life less stressful.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): What others do and what is expected of you will be confusing. Don't make a move until you feel confident you are doing what's best for you. Don't judge others, and you will avoid being judged. Discipline will pay off.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Learning, sharing, and developing a new skill will lead to extra income. Doing something that will build your confidence or make you feel good about the way you look should be one of your goals. Travel and romance are highlighted.
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): There is money to be made, but not by taking a risk or investing in someone else. Develop your own ideas, skills, and services to offer for a price. Take advantage of an opportunity to explore different creative venues.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Size up your relationships. Make changes that will help you weed out the people who are weighing you down. Form alliances with those you know can make a contribution equal to your own. Love is in the stars.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Spend time with the people you love most. Make positive changes that will make your home more cost-efficient and your life less stressful. Added discipline when it comes to a physical challenge will impress others and raise your profile.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Keep life simple, and avoid excess. Follow your heart when dealing with partners. Stabilize your home life by finding a way to make it more affordable. A realistic look at your current lifestyle will lead to self-improvement. Love is on the rise.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Don't make a hasty decision. Someone is likely to let you down. Expressing your feelings will be your only recourse. Proceed cautiously when dealing with someone from your past. Ulterior motives are likely to be behind someone's generosity.
Signs You're in the Middle of Tech Week for a Musical:
• Most everything you say is a quote from the show, whether it fits or not. ("Why it's good old reliable Nayyythan. Na-than, Na-than, Na-than Detroiiiiit.")
• You notice the dressing room mirrors bring out your best features.
• Your answer to everything is "I can't, I have rehearsal."
• Time is measured by increments established by the show: "I have a meeting that should only run about an Act Two."
• You just know that your conversations would be better sung than spoken.
• When you're talking to someone outside and they step in front of the Sun, you complain that they're blocking your light.
• When you wake up, you get up on the stage right side of bed.
• When someone calls you by your character name, you answer.
• You yell out to "stop singing that song" and realize that no one is singing.
• At home, everything is placed according to the spike tape.
• Friends are divided into two categories: (1) Those coming to see the show and (2) Bad People.
• You punctuate all your sentences with jazz hands.
• You miss cues because of those darn dressing room mirrors. (You look soooo gooood.)
• At every opportunity, you shamelessly plug the show. ("I'll have ham and cheese on wheat, *Guys and Dolls* opens Friday with City Circle, lettuce, tomato …")
• You can't think of a better idea for a Ledge
— Brian Tanner couldn't possibly think of a better idea for a Ledge.