|

Candle led to fire on Ash St.

BY DI STAFF | JANUARY 24, 2012 7:20 AM

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Iowa City Fire Department investigators have determined that an unattended candle had caused the Jan. 21 fire at 1132 Ash Street. The fire began when the candle flame ignited nearby combustibles inside a bedroom, according to the city's report.

— by Luke Voelz


In today's issue:


comments powered by Disqus



 
Privacy Policy (8/15/07) | Terms of Use (4/28/08) | Content Submission Agreement (8/23/07) | Copyright Compliance Policy (8/25/07) | RSS Terms of Use

Copyright © The Daily Iowan, All Rights Reserved.