|

Weekend fire sends man to hospital

BY DI STAFF | JANUARY 23, 2012 7:20 AM

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

A man has been hospitalized after a fire at 1132 Ash St.

The Iowa City Fire Department responded to a fire at a two-story house around 6 a.m. Jan. 21. All people were evacuated, and the fire was put under control about 30 minutes after arrival. A dog and cat perished in the fire.

Officials set the damage to the property at $50,000.

— by Luke Voelz


In today's issue:


comments powered by Disqus



 
Privacy Policy (8/15/07) | Terms of Use (4/28/08) | Content Submission Agreement (8/23/07) | Copyright Compliance Policy (8/25/07) | RSS Terms of Use

Copyright © The Daily Iowan, All Rights Reserved.