|

Correction

BY DI STAFF | APRIL 08, 2011 7:20 AM

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Because of a source error in the April 4 story “Downtown businesses evacuated after reports of fire,” The Daily Iowan incorrectly reported that apartments above Union, 121 E. College St., and the Soap Opera, 119 E. College St., were evacuated due to smoke. There are no apartments above either business, only three unoccupied art studios. The DI regrets the error.


> Share your thoughts! Click here to write a Letter to the Editor.


comments powered by Disqus



 
Privacy Policy (8/15/07) | Terms of Use (4/28/08) | Content Submission Agreement (8/23/07) | Copyright Compliance Policy (8/25/07) | RSS Terms of Use

Copyright © The Daily Iowan, All Rights Reserved.