ARIES (March 21-April 19): Take action. Not everyone will like what you are doing, but at least you are doing something. The progress you make will help you out financially and contractually. An interesting and unusual partnership will develop if you are receptive.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Concentrate more on working as a team player. There is a lot that you can master if you have good people helping you out. Aggressive financial moves will place you in a good position professionally and personally.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20): You'll be quick to respond and on top of anything that needs to be done. Don't overdo it or take on too much, and you can expect to experience lots of progress and applause for your hard work. Love is on the rise. Let your feelings be heard.
CANCER (June 21-July 22): Don't give in to anyone trying to bully you. A partnership will experience some difficulties. You will have to maintain balance in order to avoid criticism. An old friend or colleague may be able to help you.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You need to relax and play a little. The more fun you are to be with, the easier it will be to make business and personal connections that lead to a better position and lifestyle. Children can play an important role in your life.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Money can be made, deals signed, and legal matters settled if you are open to a couple of changes. It's best to give up a little now to avoid losing more later. A new hobby or activity will eliminate stress and improve your attitude.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Stop tormenting yourself. Do what needs to be done and move on. If you take too much time waffling, someone will take advantage of your vulnerable state of mind. Size up your situation, and respond.
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Have more confidence in what you do and what you have to offer. Don't be afraid to be a little different. Even if you don't please everyone, the people who do like what you are offering will make your unique effort worthwhile.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Keep things going even if someone tries to get in your way or throws you off course. Put your energy and thoughts into something concrete that will bring benefits far beyond your expectations.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Don't make a fuss, or you will face complaints. Do what you can to help a group you feel is doing a good job. A change at home will bring you greater fortune and a chance to do something nice for someone.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Pleasing someone will make all the difference in the world to the way you are treated. You can do something that will bring a marked improvement to the way you present who you are and how you look. There is money heading your way.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Listen carefully, and you will discover valuable information. A crucial change will turn a negative into a positive. Intuitively knowing what someone you care for is thinking will move this relationship in a positive direction.
It's probably time for a boyfriend if …
• Your mom tells you that you need a boyfriend. Not "it would be nice if you had one at the moment," but you NEED one.
• You do frat laps at the library; hoping one of those boys will clear a seat for you. Maybe he'll throw is phone number your way if you're lucky or maybe just some chemistry notes. You're willing to take one for the team on this one.
• You notice the guy in the IMU with a twisted ponytail and think, "Awww, yeah, you're totally working that up-do, Mr. Fine-Lookin' Man. Rawr." Bret Michaels and Dog the Bounty Hunter have got NOTHING on this dude.
• You consider asking the guy sitting behind you at a wedding in jeans, a plaid shirt, and suspenders for his number. Or to take you for a ride on his tractor. (You think his tractor's sexy.)
• You get pop-ups on your MacBook from Match.com. MacBooks almost NEVER get pop-ups, and even then, they're usually innocent Netflix ads. Even your laptop thinks you need a boyfriend.
• Your dad tells you he thinks you need a boyfriend. Yes, that's right: your dad. The same guy that used to scare off potential boyfriends with a BB gun.
• You get e-mails from a singles website that tries to set you up with all the 33-year-old men in your zip code. You're over 18 now, so it's perfectly legal. And, hey, free meals. It's not like they'll make you pay. Bonus points if they have a Harley and leather pants. Double bonus if they have a helmet. Safety first.
• Getting hit on by homeless men doesn't really bother you, anymore. You sort of enjoy the attention now.